The CDC’s addition of COVID-19 shots to the childhood and adolescent immunization schedules may give states the power to make the shots mandatory for school attendance
On Thursday (Feb. 9), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced updated recommendations to the immunization schedules, including the addition of COVID-19 shots and boosters for children ages 6 months–18 years.
The CDC’s addition of COVID-19 shots to the childhood and adolescent immunization schedules may give states the power to make the shots mandatory for school attendance. However, many states have laws on the books prohibiting COVID vaccine mandates for children. It is not known how this new CDC rule will affect children in those states.
Vaccine makers are not liable for injuries or deaths associated with Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) vaccines but can be held liable for injuries caused by a fully licensed vaccine — unless that vaccine is added to the CDC’s childhood vaccination schedule.
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) President and General Counsel Mary Holland responded:
“Given all that we have learned about the dangers and ineffectiveness of COVID shots over the last two years, it is horrifying to see the CDC now recommend this as a routine shot to children. Although it is unsurprising given the agency capture, it is nonetheless tragic.
“The childhood schedule is already unscientific and unjustifiable,” said Holland. “Adding this shot may well be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. Parents are likely to resist, finally calling the entire childhood vaccine schedule into question. That day has been long in coming, but it is now here. I believe we are now watching the beginning of the end of the reign of Big Pharma over the nation’s children.”
About Children’s Health Defense:
Children’s Health Defense is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Its mission is to end childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable and establish safeguards to prevent future harm. For more information or to donate to CHD, visit ChildrensHealthDefense.org.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.