The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is releasing surveillance photographs and asking for help from the public with identifying the three suspects
On Wednesday (Sept. 19) at about 11 p.m., three masked suspects entered Sticky’s Pot Shop, located at 9411 NE Highway 99, Vancouver, and committed an armed robbery. Armed with a handgun, one of the suspects pointed the handgun at employees and demanded property. Following the robbery, the suspects successfully fled on foot.
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is releasing surveillance photographs and asking for help from the public with identifying the three suspects.
The investigation remains active, and to ensure the integrity of the investigation, not all information is being disclosed at this time. Six photographs are being released to the public.
Any information relevant to the investigation can be sent to Deputy Ryan Preston at Ryan.Preston@clark.wa.gov.
Information provided by Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
- POLL: Do you support legislation that would lengthen the school year one week to address student learning loss during the COVID-19 pandemic?Do you support legislation that would lengthen the school year one week to address student learning loss during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Opinion: ‘Democrats have been much better at the game of politics and elections than Republicans and that is hurting people like me’Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance pleads with Republicans to focus more on winning the war with Democrats than the battle with each other.
- Target Zero: Ridgefield officer Cuneta on the lookout for unsafe driversTarget Zero, with the goal of having zero traffic-related deaths on Washington roadways by 2030, is hoping education and enforcement, with the help of law enforcement, will lead to better driving habits.
- Republican lawmakers pressure Sen. Dhingra on police pursuit reform billWashington legislators believe the legislature should at least consider legislation that would lower the bar on when police officers can engage in a vehicular pursuit of criminals.
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Opinion: Washington’s gas prices have jumped 25 cents per gallon since CO2 tax took effectTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center continues to make the case that the costs of that policy should be offset by tax cuts and that cost increases should be small.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’