Deputies located vehicles that had BB holes shot through the windows and several windows were completely smashed out
In the late night or early morning hours Sunday (Sept. 25), several vehicles were vandalized in the area of NW Overlook Drive and NW Hazel Dell Way in the Hazel Dell area of Clark County.
Deputies located vehicles that had BB holes shot through the windows and several windows were completely smashed out. Deputies are continuing to investigate and would like residents to check their home security systems for any video that may show the suspects.
Additionally, if anyone is a victim in this neighborhood, they are asked to use the Clark County Sheriff’s Office On-Line report system instead of calling 3-1-1. In the report, reference case No. 22009020. Victims will receive an individual case number but all cases will be linked by the case number referenced.
Information provided by Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
- High school football: Defense sets the stage for Mountain View victorySure, there were nine touchdowns scored in Mountain View’s win over Evergreen, but defensive gems, especially early in the game, led the Thunder to a victory in the Class 3A Greater St. Helens League.
- Camas Lake Water Management Plan to clean lakes revealedCamas City Unveils $4.1 Million 10-Year Water Management Plan for Lacamas Lake, Targeting Phosphorus Pollution.
- Washington panel considers outlawing community notification of sex offendersThe State Sex Offender Policy Board is considering recommendations to the Legislature that could include making it illegal to notify communities when a sex offender moves into the area on the grounds that such policies undermine public safety.
- Opinion: Free-market health care innovations should be used to make lives better, not expand government powerElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes congressional and state policymakers need to find constructive solutions to concerns over new technologies in health care.
- Playground at LeRoy Haagen Memorial Park to close Monday for surfacing upgradeThe playground at LeRoy Haagen Memorial Park will temporarily close Monday (Oct. 2) and could remain closed through Fri., Oct. 20, to accommodate the installation of new poured-in-place rubber surfacing.
- Clark County Today Sports Podcast, Episode 15: A discussion on sideline behavior in regard to Seton Catholic-Stevenson issue; plus a look at rivalry gamesSeton Catholic and Stevenson officials have worked out a “positive resolution” to an issue the schools dealt with last week, plus the Mountain View-Evergreen rivalry is about to play its 50th football game.
- High school football: Milestone meeting between rivals Evergreen and Mountain ViewEvergreen and Mountain View renew their long football rivalry as the Class 3A Greater St. Helens League season begins in Week 5 of the the season.