As one of the lead attorneys, McKenna provided details on why the capital gains income tax is unconstitutional in Washington
Washington Policy Center
Former Attorney General Rob McKenna joined the Washington Policy Center today (Wed., Jan. 4) for a webinar on the capital gains income tax litigation.
As one of the lead attorneys, McKenna provided details on why the capital gains income tax is unconstitutional in Washington and previewed some of the legal issues the state Supreme Court will consider during the January 26, 2023 oral arguments.
Here is the webinar:
- POLL: Is enough done to deter voter fraud in Clark County?Is enough done to deter voter fraud in Clark County?
- Plea bargain deal reached in Clark County voter fraud casePortland resident Jessica Walker admitted to submitting the ballot of her deceased mother, a Clark County resident, in July 2022.
- Chat with the Champions: Seven state wrestling champs from Clark CountyThere were seven state champions from Clark County schools at Mat Classic, and we reached out to all seven to see what life is like after winning it all in the Tacoma Dome.
- Clark County Today Sports Podcast, Feb. 22, 2024: A salute to wrestling champions and a look ahead to state basketballWe recorded this episode a few days after one of the biggest days in Clark County high school wrestling history, with seven state champions, including four from Skyview.
- Democrats seek to quell opposition to WA Cares ahead of potential repeal in NovemberDemocrats in Olympia are moving ahead with measures they hope will allay some of the concerns about WA Cares, the state-run long-term care benefit program.
- Opinion: Proposed bill would cut funding to schools that do not adopt controversial state-imposed curriculumLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes one of the main reasons polls show a loss of faith in so many of our public institutions is the decline in the quality of public education and the trend of parents pulling their children out of the system.
- Washougal School District celebrates Washougal Youth Arts MonthWashougal School District and Washougal Arts and Culture Alliance announce Youth Arts Month, an annual celebration of student creativity and innovation throughout March 2024.