Dr. Harvey Risch suspects patients’ immune systems compromised
WND News Center
Another possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
It’s that cancers are “occurring in excess,” Dr. Harvey Risch explained in a report by the Epoch Times.
He’s professor emeritus of epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine.
He appeared recently on EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” and explained that clinicians have been observing “very strange things.”
For example, he said, there have been “25-year-olds with colon cancer, who don’t have family histories of the disease – that’s basically impossible along the known paradigm for how colon cancer works…”
And there are other “latency” cancers being seen.
He explained cancers usually take time to develop, from two years to 30 years.
But that’s changed, and he observed, “There has to be some initiating stimulus to why this happens.”
The physician described cancer as something a healthy human body can fight with ordinary immunity.
But if that system is compromised, cancer can advance.
He said during the interview, “That’s the mechanism I think is most likely here. We know that the COVID vaccines have done various degrees of damage to the immune system in a fraction of people who have taken them.”
He warned that those whose systems are compromised also could be subject to other infectious diseases, too.
“Those are the initial signals that we’ve been seeing, and because these cancers have been occurring to people who were too young to get them, basically, compared to the normal way it works, they’ve been designated as turbo cancers,” he explained.
“Some of these cancers are so aggressive that between the time that they’re first seen and when they come back for treatment after a few weeks, they’ve grown dramatically compared to what oncologists would have expected for the way cancer normally progresses.”
He also disclosed that while medical agencies claim the effects of the COVID shots only appear after about two weeks, “serious adverse events after receiving the vaccine have occurred within the first four days.”
Risch explained to EpochTV that means many of the adverse effects are being recorded as happening to “unvaccinated,” despite the facts.
He expressed concern that even thought the risk of an adverse reaction to a shot is relatively low, when hundreds of millions of people have been given the injections, the case number can rise dramatically.
And he said with the combination of existing immunities, and the more mild strains of COVID now appearing, “There is no reason for people to be vaccinated now, to any degree.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.