Social media showed more interest in moderation than government did in free speech
WND News Center
Joe Biden has worked hard to present himself as the easy-going good ‘ole boy. But the façade has crumbled a number of times, including when he lashed out at a questioner for being a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”
He also reportedly has erupted because of the constant media references to his age – 80 at his last birthday and evidenced through his mental stumbles and verbal gaffes.
His officials periodically have been caught out with their anger, too. And now a report says members of his administration exploded with anger because a social media company didn’t censor MORE Americans’ comments about COVID-19.
The report in Breitbart said the Biden administration, which has tried to label anything information with which it disagrees as “misinformation,” were “angry” because Twitter didn’t ban some accounts.
The details come from the latest batch of Twitter Files that were released.
It was David Zweig who released the details coming about of Twitter about the Biden administration’s influence operations on social media companies to try to control the narrative that Americans would hear on several issues.
He reported, “A December 2022 summary of meetings with the White House by Lauren Culbertson, Twitter’s Head of U.S. Public Policy, adds new evidence of the White House’s pressure campaign, and cements that it repeatedly attempted to directly influence the platform.”
Culbertson’s memo, posted online, said, “The Biden team was not satisfied with Twitter’s enforcement approach as they wanted Twitter to do more and to de-platform several accounts. Because of this dissatisfaction, we were asked to join several other calls. They were very angry in nature.”
The report noted Zweig documented that Twitter didn’t fully “capitulate” to the wishes of the Biden administration and actually showed “more care” about moderation “than was shown by the government toward free speech.”
The social media company, before Elon Musk bought it, did, however, suppress views “that conflicted with the official positions of the White House,” the report said.
The report cited as part of the problem that Twitter contracted with outsiders, “with no medical or scientific background,” were tasked with moderating comments from scientists who were experts in their fields.
Zweig wrote, “Inevitably, dissident yet legitimate content was labeled as misinformation, and the accounts of doctors and others were suspended both for tweeting opinions and demonstrably true information.”
- Judges told Twitter was enforcing ‘Biden administration policy’ in censoring COVID dataJudges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are being told that Twitter – back in the day before it was turned over to new owner Elon Musk – actually was “enforcing the Biden administration’s policy” when it censored information about COVID-19.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
Seems like we have evidence here that shows violations of Title 18, USC, Section 242 by multiple members of the Biden administration. One wonders if this includes POTUS and VPOTUS. Not holding my breath for DoJ to appoint a Special Prosecutor.
This particular US president is known for many behavioral traits that clearly do not befit his position.
One of them is brain fog, ie undeniable symptoms of progressive cognitive dysfunction. Various media have commented on this as well as published such faux pas in minute detail.
He tends to parrot statements made by people like CDC’s Walensky: “pandemic of the unvaccinated”, In his exalted role it is inappropriate to make statements without first ascertaining its veracity, and its potential impact. One of his major achievements is amplifying divisiveness and violence in US!
Of course he is enraged at anyone who does not blindly obey his orders. It fits his behavioral pattern.
Thank you to Elon Musk and all those at Twitter and any other media where truth, honesty, and moral ethical values are respected and upheld.
They give us hope.
The article below by WSJ is one of many on the same topic of freedom restrictions by Biden. It begs the question: What are the real reasons for criminalizing diverse opinions?
Moreover, what are they really covering up?
“Biden Officials ‘Relentless’ in Pressuring Social Media Companies to Censor COVID Content”
Here’s one by Pfizer, so in tune and such perfect timing.
Yet another attempt at censoring posts discussing immunity. This is one of the most important topics that must be widely disseminated to ensure that people understand the critical role of the immune system. Many clinicians have commented that immunity is not a sanctioned narrative, other than to state that “vaccines are necessary to “train” the immune system.” Wow!
Fact: Since there remain far too many unknowns about the immune system, our focus should be on promoting a well balanced immune system, and NOT on tampering with it.
“Pfizer Board Member Urged Twitter to Censor Posts on Natural Immunity …”
The human gut is home to a diverse community of approx 100 trillion bacterial cells, also known as the gut microbiome. That is approx ten times the number of human cells in the body.
The microbiome is responsible for many functions, eg maintaining a robust immune system to defend us against pathogens. A healthy immune system is the ultimate masterpiece In ensuring wellness, exactly as nature intended.
A well balanced immune system will always be superior to any pharma drugs, including vaccines, in protecting us.