Took in nearly $1 million from ‘global nonprofits’
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci and his wife saw a net worth increase of $5 million during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis by a government watchdog group.
Between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2021, the Faucis expanded their net worth from $7.6 million to more than $12.6 million, according to OpenTheBooks’ Wednesday analysis of the 81-year-old retiring NIAID director’s financial disclosures. The director was the highest paid federal employee in both 2021 and 2022, earning $456,000 per year and $480,000 per year, respectively, the analysis noted.
Fauci and his wife Christine Grady, chief bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), in 2021 reaped $900,000 in investment portfolio gains combined and roughly $800,000 in 2020 gains, according to OpenTheBooks’ analysis, Their combined net worth increase was the result of salary increases, royalties and cash awards, according to the analysis.
The Faucis’ funds were disclosed in a combination of college education accounts, mutual funds, as well as retirement and trust accounts, the watchdog found. The couple put over $1.3 million into savings in 2020 and 2021, according to the watchdog.
Dr. Fauci also notably earned roughly $1 million in prizes from global nonprofits, the watchdog found, including Tel Aviv University’s Dan David Prize for those who are “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” in 2021 while serving under former President Donald Trump.
OpenTheBooks obtained the director’s 2021 filing after filing four lawsuits with NIH, the agency that oversees NIAID, and Republican Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall previously obtained the director’s 2019 and 2020 disclosures.
NIAID did not respond to the DCNF’s request for comment, nor did NIH.
This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
- Masking requirements in healthcare, long-term care, and correctional facilities to end April 3Effective April 3, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will end the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which currently requires universal masking in healthcare, long-term care, and adult correctional facilities for people age 5 and older.
He will need that money 💰 for his legal defense fund. Oh wait…he has a get out of jail free card. In any case he needs to be held accountable for the damage that HE has been responsible for over many decades 😬😬
What a crock of nonsense. You flat Earthers believe in fairy tales and conspiracies
Just curious.. who mentioned flat earth? Name calling is akin to a tantrum. You do realize many so called fairy tales were rooted in some truths at the time they were written? And what exactly do you do when conspiracies are being found to be true, as has been the case in the last several months? Plug your ears and yell nope nope nope nope?
Many pf you may have wondered, as did I, how Fauci managed to gain such power, and who facilitated it? Well, wonder no more. The article below is a real eye-opener:
I am still puzzled, though, as to why Dick Cheney so readily gave Fauci such unlimited power over biodefense. The consequences are obvious for all to see!
Fortunately, Fauci dug his own grave with Covid-19. There are limits to what money can buy.
Your website is for Flat Earth nonsense and magical unicorns.
Why are you like this?>
Dr Fauci has a medical degree and, as such, should fully understand the ins and outs of clinical research as well as laboratory research. It is inconceivable that he is not familiar with the basics of biochemistry, immunology, virology -even at the rudimentary level and despite no PhD in either subject.
Laboratory research must be:
1. demonstrable; and
Numerous peer reviewed research papers have shown:
1. The mRNA jabs promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
2. The spike protein is neurotoxic, and impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
4. Suppression of type 1 interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
6. The mRNA jabs potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
8. Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA with unpredictable impacts.
Given that no credible research has successfully negated any of the above to date, Dr Fauci should have at least acknowledged their potentiality. The fact that he has thus far consistently refused to participate in open debates with peer scientists is indeed very odd!
Each person is entitled to her/his opinions, beliefs, values, etc. That is the very nature of diversity.
There is no need to agree or disagree – but it is essential that we always exercise mutual respect in any and all interactions. We can learn from others.
It is ill mannered, unnecessary and cognitively inflexible to denigrate others because of their diversity.
Name calling, aggression and other such brattish behavior only serves to expose the aggressor’s own lack of open mindedness.
The recently released book became a best seller with over 1,000,000 copies sold so far. Attempts to block its release failed!
It has since been made into a movie.
Here’s a link to an invitation to register for a free movie on “The Real Anthony Fauci”, airing on 18 October 2022 for 10 days only.
Fauci’s self delusional statement “I am Science” reflects an inordinate degree of narcissism and grandiosity.
Sooner or later Fauci will learn that neither money nor power brings real happiness, since they are transient rather than transcendent. Genuine happiness comes from within a person.
We all need money to have a safe dwelling, a good education, and to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Stockpiling money is an addiction that morphs into evil when it must be acquired at any and all cost, or to the detriment of others – the current scam plandemic is a prime example.
I am certainly very curious to hear how others see him.
Any issues with registering for the movie mentioned in my previous email, please go to: