Sunrise Management to lead lease-up and management; pre-leasing to begin in October
Construction on Killian Pacific’s newest development, Ninebark, a 246-unit sustainably designed apartment home community nestled between Camas and Washougal, Wash., in Clark County is underway with Sunrise Management overseeing the lease-up and all management activities. The first phase delivery is planned for January 2023 and will reach completion in spring 2023. Pre-leasing begins October 2022.
According to Sunrise Management president and CEO Joe Greenblatt, Ninebark is a key addition to his company’s expanding portfolio in the Pacific Northwest.
“We are thrilled to add this forward-thinking, sustainably oriented property to our growing collection of properties in the region,” he said. “With the addition of Ninebark, we now manage 2,134 units in the Pacific Northwest and anticipate further growth.”
Located in Southwest Washington approximately 15 minutes from both Vancouver, and Portland, Ore., Ninebark is situated on nine acres with expansive views of the Columbia River and Mt. Hood. Ninebark’s beautiful waterfront location is connected to a new one-acre public park along the river’s edge that Sunrise will also manage in a public/private partnership. The community offers convenient access to retail in downtown Camas and Washougal, abundant green space and ample walking paths both through the project and the park.
Ninebark has received Salmon Safe certification, is working towards achieving Fitwel certification and the riverside retreat amenity space is targeting net zero ready. The project’s design and certifications are in recognition of water quality protection, wellness in design and energy conservation.
The community features a freestanding amenity space with a central fireplace, private meeting and co-working spaces and a fully equipped fitness center. Art installations by regional and indigenous artists will be featured throughout the community and in the public park.
“We are thrilled to partner with Sunrise Management on Ninebark, where we plan to deliver a unique and nature infused experience, unlike anything else in the market,” said Kristen Feldhusen, director of development at Killian Pacific.
The design and construction partners include Holst Architecture and R&O Construction.
More details as the project evolves and pre-leasing information are available at https://liveatninebark.com.
Those interested in renderings for review and download can visit here.
About Sunrise Management
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Management is a privately-owned San Diego-based firm specializing in the management of residential real estate properties. The firm currently has regional offices in Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas and Phoenix, with a portfolio of more than 16,000 units throughout the southwest.
For more information, visit www.sunrisemgmt.com.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Citizens have opportunity to provide input on Oregon tollingThe Oregon Department of Transportation will hold two events where citizens can view information about the Regional Mobility Pricing Project.
- Free online and in-person workshops promote composting and sustainable livingClark County Public Health’s Composter Recycler program is offering a series of free online and in-person workshops aimed at teaching participants how to reduce their impact on the planet.
- Leaf coupons provide free option to dispose of leavesThe annual Fall Leaf Coupon Program, courtesy of city of Vancouver and Clark County public works, assists community members with free leaf disposal.
- Parker’s Landing Historical Park volunteer spotlightThis year, on Sept. 19, before the regular Port Commissioners meeting, Elena Marchand and others were recognized and thanked for their hours of service at the park for Spring Beautification, Parkersville Day, and Summer Watering.
- Sen. Lynda Wilson sees mixed signals in new state revenue forecastSenate budget leader Lynda Wilson is keeping an eye on a growth projection that is noticeably lower than any time outside of the Great Recession earlier this century.
- Evergreen running back all about sportsmanship and the family feelEvergreen running back James Bethune has had two 100-yard rushing performances this season, and he excels in the classroom.