Vancouver resident Wynn Grcich discusses the presence of Sodium Fluoride in our drinking water
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
Why didn’t the League of Women Voters question Rep. Paul Harris on his Fluoridation bill HB 1684 – 2021-22? Do they like drinking the poison Sodium Fluoride in their drinking water? Sodium Fluoride is the poison in fluoridated toothpaste you are NOT supposed to swallow. “If swallowed, seek poison control.”
The U.S. buys bags of Sodium Fluoride poison from China. The bag has a skull and crossbones on it. It reduces the population and sterilizes people and animals. Sodium Fluoride is the key ingredient in rat poison.
I want the Clark County Health Board and Dr. Alan Melnick to have a public hearing and have Paul Harris come and show proof that drinking poison is safe. I asked the Clark County Council three times on public record, to do this. I asked last Tuesday again, for a public hearing on fluoridation at a Clark Council meeting, when there was a large crowd because the city manager took away the sheriff’s job of controlling the jail and gave it to Shook, the man who Lost the midterm election. Do you think something is corrupt in Clark County and Vancouver?
I put many studies and documents of toxic fluoride, on public record, at the councils. Fluoridation causes brain damage, lowering IQs, ADHD in Children, Increases Down Syndrome Babies, bone spurs, crippling bone diseases, arthritis. Alzheimer’s, and increases cancer death rates. It doubles breast cancer death rates. Drinking poison in your water while taking medicines or chemotherapy causes reactions or death. Have Harris prove it doesn’t!
Check out DW Health Office of Drinking Water email: DWSRF@doh.wa.gov email@example.com they have funding available for municipal water systems that : Serve more than 5,000 connections and who do not provide fluoridated drinking water to all customers. Fluoridation Engineering design Funding Letters of Interest 331-697 (PDF)
Has our water been poisoned without the public’s knowledge, consent or vote?
Contact Rep. Paul Harris email:Paul.Harris@leg.wa.gov, call 1-800-562-6000.
Have him repeal his bill HB1684 and stop fluoridation! If he doesn’t, don’t re-elect him.
Read the book The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson.
- POLL: Do you believe there needs to be structural changes in how governments are allowed to deal with situations such as a pandemic or health emergency?Do you believe there needs to be structural changes in how governments are allowed to deal with situations such as a pandemic or health emergency?
- Opinion: Counterproductive regulation is one reason “clean” manufacturing isn’t choosing WashingtonUnless elected officials and agency leaders in Washington recognize that government restrictions and regulation are hindering industry growth, Washington will continue to lag behind states where climate policy isn’t a priority.
- Letter: La Center City Council member thanks fellow councilors for opportunityLa Center City Councilor Myrna Leija offered a public ‘thank you’ to her fellow council members.
- Opinion: Commission recommends increasing hours-worked requirement for WA Cares, among other proposalsElizabeth Hovde writes about how Washington workers can look at their paycheck to see how much their pay is being decreased for a program they’re told gives ‘peace of mind,’ even though it doesn’t.
- Opinion: Governor Inslee is right to support individual tutoring to help students make up for COVID learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes Washington lawmakers should now consider giving parents access to regular education funding.