The Museum will reopen to the public for First Friday Open Mic Music Night on Feb. 3
AMBOY – North Clark Historical Museum will be closed to the public from Jan. 7 through Jan. 28 to allow volunteers to catch up on projects and work on the exhibits for 2023.
The Museum is in upper Amboy at 21416 NE 399th St. in the renovated 1910 United Brethren Church. The Museum incorporated in 1988 and opened to the public in June of 2000.
The Museum will reopen to the public for First Friday Open Mic Music Night on Feb. 3.
The Open-Door Stitchery Circle will not meet in January or February. They will meet again on the 2nd Saturday in March.
For more information, please contact (360) 247-5800 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The North Clark Historical Museum was founded in 1988 and is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors. The doors were opened in June of 2000. Mission Statement: To preserve North Clark County’s natural and cultural history through collections and exhibits, and to sponsor educational programs and research opportunities for the enrichment of the public.
- Washington Supreme Court upholds constitutionality of capital gains taxThe Washington State Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of the state’s capital gains tax. The court released its 7-2 ruling on Friday morning.
- Sen. Lynda Wilson has warning for taxpayers after Supreme Court backs capital-gains income taxSen. Lynda Wilson of Vancouver, budget leader for Senate Republicans, offered this reaction to the state Supreme Court’s ruling today that the tax on capital-gains income adopted by Democratic legislators in 2021 is constitutional.
- Local photographer captures Northern LightsVancouver’s Heather Tianen drove for two hours to find clear skies in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights last night, and she captured some incredible images.
- Arrest made, public assistance still requested regarding October 2022 fatality collisionThe Clark County Sheriff’s Office is still investigating a fatal collision that claimed the life of a Vancouver man last fall. Vancouver resident Gregory Bailey, 59, was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of Vehicular Homicide.
- Council Chair Karen Bowerman to deliver virtual State of the County AddressClark County Council Chair Karen Dill Bowerman will present the 2023 State of the County address in a video to be released on Tue., April 4.
- Councilor Michelle Belkot to hold first town hall for District 2 with Sheriff John HorchCrime has been in the news often in Hazel Dell and other District 2 areas of Clark County and Councilor Michelle Belkot is inviting area citizens to attend her first town hall to talk about it.
- POLL: Do you agree with a Seattle lawmaker that police pursuit reform legislation is based on a ‘massive misinformation campaign?Do you agree with a Seattle lawmaker that police pursuit reform legislation is based on a ‘massive misinformation campaign?