Popular radio host seeks more insight into Clark County Today’s report of missing Internal Affairs documents, including those of sheriff candidate John Horch, at the Prosecuting Attorney’s office
Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance was a guest on the Lars Larson Lars Larson Radio Show Monday to discuss Friday’s story about missing Internal Affairs documents at the Clark County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
Clark County Today reported that between 30 and 60 boxes of original Internal Affairs documents were provided to the Clark County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in 2013 and 2014 that included details of performance issues by current Clark County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) Chief Criminal Deputy John Horch.
Listen to Lars interview the Clark County Today editor here:
Clark County Today learns of as many as 60 boxes of Internal Affairs documents provided to Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in 2013-2014
- Volunteers filled with joy at the Scott Campbell Christmas Promise’s Bike BuildThe Scott Campbell Christmas Promise wants all children in need to have a bicycle for Christmas, and this year, more than 800 bikes were being assembled and prepared for delivery, courtesy of Waste Connections and a large number of volunteers.
- Night of 1,000 Stars remembers traffic crash fatalities, recognizes law enforcement officialsLaw enforcement officials from throughout Southwest Washington met Friday night to remember lives lost on Washington’s roads, and promised to do their best in keeping the roads safe from impaired drivers as part of Target Zero’s mission
- Body found in hotel room fireA fatal fire at the Inn at Salmon Creek in the early morning prompts a death investigation, with firefighters extinguishing the blaze and the Clark County Medical Examiner called to identify the victim and determine the cause of death.
- Opinion: Diversion – IBR tolls will gridlock I-205City Observatory’s Joe Cortright warns that Oregon’s tolling plans for the I-5 Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) Project, with tolls ranging from $2.80 to $4.30, could trigger a substantial drop in I-5 traffic, potentially causing gridlock on the parallel I-205 Bridge and raising concerns about traffic diversion and community well-being.
- Clark County Council to hold special meeting on Dec. 13The Clark County Council will hold a special meeting at 1 p.m. Wed., Dec. 13.
- Vancouver man exonerated in vehicular homicide caseChristian Poole was found not guilty on two counts of vehicular homicide stemming from a July 2019 collision that claimed the lives of Matthew Stevens and Renee Unell.
- Seven new deputy sheriff positions added with County Council approvalOn Tuesday (Dec. 5), the Clark County Council approved two budget requests to add seven new deputy sheriff positions to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.