There will be approximately $2,574,000 available for permanent supportive housing, rapid re-housing, transitional housing, new shelter capacity and services, homeless outreach, and targeted prevention assistance
VANCOUVER – Clark County Community Services is seeking applications for programs providing Homeless Crisis Response System services.
There will be approximately $2,574,000 available in the following categories: permanent supportive housing, rapid re-housing, transitional housing, new shelter capacity and services, homeless outreach, and targeted prevention assistance. Applications will also be accepted to provide a core system program, Rent Well.
All services provided must be in line with the Clark County Homeless Action Plan.
Applications and instructions will be available Fri., Oct. 8, online through Bonfire. Links to the applications will be located at www.clark.wa.gov/community-services/applications. To be added to the stakeholders list or if you need assistance or program information, contact Beth Landry at Beth.Landry@clark.wa.gov.
- Two pre-submittal meetings will be held: the first meeting will be 3-4 p.m. Tue., Oct. 12 via WebEx. The second meeting will be held 8-9 a.m. Thu., Oct. 14 via WebEx. Content in the meetings will be identical with answers to questions posted on Bonfire. Attendance to the pre-submittal meetings is highly encouraged.
- Mandatory pre-applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Sun., Oct. 31 through Bonfire.
- Full applications are due Wed., Jan. 5, 2022, through Bonfire
- Presentations to the Community Action Advisory Board will be at the March and
April 2022 meetings.
- Application recommendations will be made by the CAAB at their May meeting.
Contracts will begin July 1, 2022.
Information provided by Clark Co. WA Communications.