There will be approximately $250,000 available in various categories
VANCOUVER – Clark County Community Services is seeking applications for anti-poverty programs that help people reach self-sufficiency. There will be approximately $250,000 available in the following categories: physical health targeting dental and food assistance; income and asset building targeting credit repair and financial planning/budgeting services; and support services providing transportation assistance.
Services provided must be in line with the Clark County Community Needs Assessment.
Applications and instructions are available online through Bonfire. Links to the applications will be located at www.clark.wa.gov/community-services/applications. To be added to the stakeholders list, or if you need assistance or program information, contact Rebecca Royce at email@example.com.
- Two pre-submittal meetings will be held: the first meeting will be 3-4 p.m. Tue., Oct. 12 via WebEx. The second meeting will be 8-9 a.m. Thu., Oct. 14 via WebEx. Content in the meetings will be identical with answers to questions posted on Bonfire. Attendance to the pre-submittal meetings is highly encouraged.
- Mandatory pre-applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Sun., Oct. 31 through Bonfire.
- Full applications are due Wed., Jan. 5, 2022, through Bonfire
- Presentations to the Community Action Advisory Board will be at the March and April 2022 meetings.
- Application recommendations will be made by the CAAB at their May meeting.
- Contracts will begin July 1, 2022.
Information provided by city of Vancouver.