Closures are due to paving work
VANCOUVER — Travelers who use Interstate 5 in Clark County should plan for nighttime delays beginning Sun., June 24.
Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance crews will close several lanes and ramps to repair sections of damaged pavement. To reduce delays for travelers, the work will be done overnight.
Sun., June 24, to the morning of Mon., June 25:
- Crews will close all lanes of northbound I-5 at the 139th Street exit and detour traffic back onto northbound I-5 overnight from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m.
- Crews will also close the 139th street I-5 overpass from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. Travelers should follow a signed detour.
Mon., June 25, to the morning of Tue., June 26:
- Crews will close up to two lanes of northbound I-5 between the Interstate Bridge and SR 500 overnight from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m.
Tue., June 26, to the morning of Wed., June 27:
- Crews will close the northbound and southbound I-5 off-ramps to eastbound SR 14 overnight from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m.
Wed., June 27, to the morning of Thu., June 28:
- Crews will close up to two lanes of northbound I-5 between SR 500 and the I-5/I-205 split overnight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Crews will also close the 39th Street on-ramp to northbound I-5 overnight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
The work is weather dependent and may be rescheduled. People can get real-time traveler information from the WSDOT mobile app, by following the Southwest Region Twitter account or by visiting the Southwest Region travel advisory page.
Hyperlinks within the release:
- Mobile app: www.wsdot.wa.gov/inform/mobile.htm
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wsdot_sw
- Travel advisory: www.wsdot.wa.gov/regions/southwest/construction/