Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats
WND News Center
It seems the more that Americans learn about the COVID-19 pandemic, the more questions there are that remain.
After all, Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden’s top COVID-19 adviser who has campaigned repeatedly for the idea that the bat coronavirus jumped – naturally – to humans in some location adjacent to the Wuhan, China, lab where scientists were experimenting on it, previously has been linked to funding, through grant programs, for that research.
But now Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is accusing him of accepting military contracts and developing bioweapons for the Pentagon – for years.
On social media, a report relates Kennedy’s explanation to podcaster Jimmy Dore, that Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and got into trouble for having viruses escape U.S. labs, so moved his projects to Wuhan:
They took the money that Cheney gave them [from the Patriot Act], $2.2 billion, and they funneled it through NIH, and it all went through Anthony Fauci. So beginning in 2002, Anthony Fauci got a 68% raise from the Pentagon for doing bioweapons development, and he got a raise of billions of dollars a year, and then he started doing all of this gain-of-function.
In 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from different labs in the U.S. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic.
So, Obama ordered a moratorium, and at that time, Fauci had eighteen different gain-of-function experiments he was doing around the U.S. He instead moved his stuff offshore to Wuhan, where he could do it out of sight of these 300 scientists and nosy White House officials who were trying to shut him down.
And he continued to do it with the same people he was funding here, Ralph Baric and Peter Dazak, and they moved their operation to the Wuhan lab.”
A report at the Gateway Pundit pointed out it had reported in 2020 “that Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team working on a coronavirus project jointly with U.S. doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.”
But she then moved her “research” to Wuhan, the report said.
“Doctor Shi Zhengli from China was part of a team, including Doctor Ralph S. Baric from North Carolina, that published an article in a 2015 edition of Nature Medicine. In the article they discussed bat coronaviruses that showed potential for human emergence. The article was published in 2015.”
In 2014 HHS wrote to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to announce the defunding of the program, and the letter mentioned Baric.
“After the work stopped in the U.S., the Chinese moved forward with the project and ran research and development in Wuhan at the Wuhan Virology Center. From Shi Zhengli’s papers and resume, it is clear that they successfully isolated the coronavirus in the lab and were actively experimenting with species-to-species transmission,” the report said.
It continued, “It’s also important to note that back in 2017 we had solid intelligence about a viral leak in a high-security Chinese virology R&D center that resulted in the SARS virus getting out and killing people. This information provides a basis that contradicts the theory that COVID-19 is a variant that just magically mutated in a bat in the wild and then jumped to a human when they ate a delicious bowl of bat soup.”
The report questioned, “If these research projects were banned in the U.S. was it legal and appropriate for Dr. Fauci and NIAID to use taxpayer dollars to continue to fund the research in Wuhan, China? Was Dr. Fauci ever going to explain his conflict of interest? Did Dr. Fauci skirt U.S. law to fund these dangerous projects in China? Should the man in charge of the flawed U.S. policy to treat and contain the China virus be trusted when he has not been upfront with his connections to the Wuhan research projects?”
The Gateway Pundit cited details from the Times of Israel that confirmed, facing a moratorium on work in the U.S. in 2014, Fauci “outsourced in 2015 the [gain-of-function] research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
This would explain using Ecō Health Alliance as a cutout to direct funds to the WIV, without directly involving Dr. Fauchi’s organization, the NIAID. Carefully worded grants disguised the clandestine nature of the funding, giving Dr. Fauchi plausible deniability should the gain-of-function question ever be raised. And now with 1M dead in America and 7M deaths worldwide, it’s time to hold Dr.Fauchi et.al. accountable for their deception.
A brief discussion on biological warfare in recent decades:
It is important to remain aware of these events, to avoid falling into the all too common traps of fear and chaos which have been used to subjugate the public.
A critical mindset is essential at all times, all the more so now that WHO is in the process of gaining total world domination over health whenever it chooses to call a ‘pandemic’, (more like scam/plandemic) to take control.
Informative discussion on what really goes on behind the murky facade of Sick Care:
Many of us may have zero knowledge of the details shared by Sasha Latipova. They were certainly new to me, but now I have become more aware of the lies.