‘There is now hard evidence’
WND News Center
Election manipulation likely has had an impact on the last two presidential elections – and maybe even was a deciding factor in 2020 when Democrat Joe Biden, hiding in his basement for most of the campaign and stumbling over words and sentences when he emerged, suddenly claimed millions of votes more than President Trump.
In 2016 the FBI and DOJ conspired with Hillary Clinton’s campaign to make up and promote the now-debunked claims that Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia. Actually the Russian “disinformation” they claimed existed was their own accusations, based on untrustworthy Russia sources, against Trump.
Then in 2020, the FBI lobbied social and legacy media companies to hide the truth about the laptop computer abandoned by Hunter Biden at a repair shop. That drive documented all sorts of scandals involving the Biden family, including the possible involvement of Joe Biden in questionable deals that brought millions of dollars to family members – without any discernible provision of goods or services.
Now K.T. McFarland, a deputy national security adviser under Trump, says there’s no doubt it will happen again in 2024.
She was being interviewed by Maria Bartiromo about the Durham Report, a special prosecutor’s conclusion that the FBI and Democrat claims against Trump were based on no evidence at all.
She said the FBI, Justice Department, and CIA are planning to rig the upcoming 2024 U.S. presidential election.
“We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election. When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration,” she explained.
A report at the Gateway Pundit noted, “Back in 2016, ahead of the presidential elections, the FBI suddenly dropped FOUR investigations into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, according to the Durham report.”
In that campaign, Durham said, Hillary Clinton’s plan was to “stir up a scandal against U.S. president candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee.”
Then McFarland said, came 2020.
“It was the CIA this time that got involved in the 2020 election with those 51 former intel agents who talked about the Hunter Biden laptop as total Russian disinformation,” she said.
The election influence came, among other times, when “Joe Biden and hack reporter Kristen Welker teamed up against President Trump,” the report said.
“At one point, Joe Biden interrupted Welker for his planned response to the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell scandal. Joe Biden told the audience 50 intelligence leaders signed a letter saying the laptop was ‘Russian propaganda,'” the report said.
But that claim was, in fact, false.
“And now we know that the Biden Campaign and current Secretary of State Tony Blinken organized this massive lie. The laptop was real and EVERY SINGLE INTEL ‘EXPERT’ who signed that letter knew it was real!” the report said.
And they’ll try it again because there’s been no consequence for manipulation a presidential election, she said.
“The difference is, in 2024 the evidence is there. We now have the Durham investigation. We have all the congressional investigations. There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice,” she said.
“Those individuals have to be terrified that a Republican president comes in in the 2024 election with a Republican Attorney general, investigates them and charges them all with the crimes they’ve committed over the last eight years,” she added.
“Take it to the bank. They will absolutely interfere in 2024. We’re not sure how, but they will absolutely interfere, not only because they’re not going to like whoever the Republican candidate is, but because they’re going to protect their own hides.”
- Vancouver Police release critical incident videoVancouver Police Department releases body camera footage of officer-involved shooting, marking the first incident captured since implementing the camera program to enhance transparency and accountability.
- Opinion: Supreme Court rules to protect private property from union violenceThe recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling in favor of a cement company suing a union for damages highlights the issue of unions engaging in hostage-taking behavior during strikes, which not only harms employers and consumers but also the workers they claim to represent.
- Joey Gibson and Russell Schultz file federal lawsuit against Portland officials for abusive misuse of governmental authorityProminent activists Russell Schultz and Joseph “Joey” Gibson file a lawsuit in Portland against city officials, alleging the misuse of governmental authority to punish conservative political opponents and protect criminal conduct by Antifa, seeking to protect free speech rights and shed light on abusive governmental actions.
- Business: Buyers outnumber sellers in Clark County real estate marketThe Clark County Real Estate market in May 2023 experienced a significant decrease in new listings compared to the previous year, leading to a shortage of inventory and multiple offer situations, making it a favorable time for sellers to receive over asking price offers with favorable terms.
- Camas, Clackamas highlight Prairie-Cascades Girls Basketball Tournament this weekendThere are 20 high school girls basketball varsity teams playing summer league games at Prairie and Heritage High Schools this weekend as part of the Prairie-Cascades Girls Basketball Tournament, including Camas and Clackamas
- FDA finally pulls permission for J&J COVID shots!The FDA has withdrawn permission for Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to complications involving blood clots, following revelations that a large batch of doses had expired, raising concerns about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.
- Law enforcement officers in May 30 shooting identifiedThe Lower Columbia Major Crimes Team has concluded interviews with law enforcement officers involved in the Vancouver incident, with ongoing investigations led by the team.