The forum will be held at the Clark College Foster Auditorium
VANCOUVER — On Wed., Sept. 11, the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF) will be attending a community forum as part of their work on a use of force study for the Vancouver Police Department.
The forum will be held at the Clark College Foster Auditorium (accessible through the Hawkins Hall courtyard).
- The forum will be from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Attendees should park in the Red Lot 3 parking lot.
- ADA access to Foster Auditorium is available via the north entrance of Hannah Hall.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside Foster Auditorium but there is a student center adjacent to the auditorium where food and beverages are allowed.
- In the interest of allowing all who wish to participate a chance to speak, participants will be asked to limit speaking time to three minutes.
For those who may not have the opportunity to attend the forum, don’t have time to speak, or would prefer to privately submit input, PERF has set up an email box to receive input directly: VPDReview@policeforum.org.
To access the Vancouver Police Department policy manual visit: https://www.cityofvancouver.us/police/page/department-policies
For more information on the use of force study please visit: https://www.cityofvancouver.us/police/page/vancouver-police-use-force-policy-study.
For more information on the Police Executive Research Forum visit: https://perf.memberclicks.net/.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.