Career fair designed to provide information to interested candidates on the qualifications and testing processes required to join the VPD team
VANCOUVER — The Vancouver Police Department is hiring Entry and Lateral Police Officers as well as civilians. The department will host a career fair to provide information to interested candidates on the qualifications and testing processes required to join the VPD team.
Date: Sat., July 13
Time: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Location: Vancouver Police East Precinct (520 SE 155th Avenue)
There will be two workshops for how to become a police officer and one workshop on civilian career opportunities. In addition, we will have our recruiters available to answer questions.
- 10 a.m.-10:45 a.m. — Learn How To Become A Vancouver Police Officer
- 10:45 a.m.- 11:45 a.m. — Open House Recruitment Team Meet & Greet and Q&A
- Noon-1 p.m. — Learn More About Civilian Career Opportunities
- 1 p.m.-1:45 p.m. — Learn How To Become A Vancouver Police Officer
- 1:45 p.m.-2:45 p.m. — Open House with Recruitment Team Meet and Greet and Q&A
For additional information on a Vancouver Police Department Entry and Lateral Officer career, including qualifications, salary, testing and the application, process please visit our careers page: https://www.cityofvancouver.us/police/page/how-do-i-become-vancouver-police-officer
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.