Legacy of Clark County icon lives on
AMBOY — On Sat., May 18, North Clark Historical Museum will have a Tea, Program, and Exhibit to honor Margaret Colf Hepola. The Tea will begin at 1 p.m. in the basement.
Margaret was a Charter Member of the Museum and a Board Member since 2000. She generously donated to the renovation of the historic 1910 United Brethren Church, which then became the North Clark Historical Museum. She devoted many hours to helping the museum grow and to compiling histories of the area.
Margaret passed away in December of 2014, but her legacy lives on. We are reminded every day of all the work she has done for the museum and for many other organizations in the community.
For more information, contact (360) 247-5800 and leave a message or Barbara Rogers at (360) 247-5961.
The North Clark Historical Museum was founded in 1988 and is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors. The doors were opened in June of 2000. Mission Statement: To preserve North Clark County’s natural and cultural history through collections and exhibits, and to sponsor educational programs and research opportunities for the enrichment of the public.