Crews will close several ramps to relocate streetlights and junction boxes, in preparation for pavement repairs
VANCOUVER – Travelers who use Northeast Falk Road or Northeast Stapleton Road to access State Route 500 will need to add extra time to their trips next week.
Beginning Mon., April 1, contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will close several ramps to relocate streetlights and junction boxes, in preparation for pavement repairs on SR 500 between St. Johns Road and Fourth Plain Boulevard this summer.
- Tue., April 2: Crews will close the Northeast Stapleton Road on-ramp to eastbound SR 500 between 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Wed., April 3: Crews will close the Northeast Falk Road on-ramp to westbound SR 500 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Travelers should plan to use alternate routes during the closures. To help reduce travel delays, this work is being done during local school district’s spring break.
Hyperlinks within the release:
- Mobile app: wsdot.wa.gov/Inform/mobile.htm
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wsdot_sw
- Travel advisory: wsdot.wa.gov/regions/southwest/construction/