Open house scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 30
VANCOUVER — Members of the community are invited to come learn about on-going work for the Integrated Aquatic Vegetation Management Plan to address Eurasian watermilfoil in Vancouver Lake.
Public Works staff will host an open house from 5 to 7 p.m., Thu., Jan. 30, at Columbia River High School, 800 NW 99th St. Those interested in attending can stop by anytime during the event to discuss the plan, ask questions of county staff, and offer comments and suggestions.
Project partners will also be available to discuss Eurasian watermilfoil at the lake and their involvement in developing the IAVMP.
Project partners include:
• The Vancouver Watershed Alliance
• Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
• Department of Natural Resources
• Vancouver Lake Sailing Club
• Friends of Vancouver Lake
• Vancouver Lake Rowing Club
• Clark County Legacy Lands
• Clark County Vegetation Management
More information about Vancouver Lake can be found on the county’s website https://www.clark.wa.gov/public-works/vancouver-lake-regional-park.
As information about the IAVMP develops you can find it here https://www.clark.wa.gov/public-works/vegetation-management.
Information provided by Clark Co. WA Communications.