Event to be held to attract potential candidates for a career as a corrections deputy
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office Corrections Branch is holding a hiring workshop for applicants interested in a career as a corrections deputy.
The Corrections Deputy Hiring Clinic will be held Sat., March 14, from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. at the West Precinct Public Safety Complex located at 505 NW 179th Street, Ridgefield.
Those interested are invited to join members of the Corrections Branch; hiring clinic agenda is as follows:
- Welcome & Introductions; meet the staff
- Overview of Corrections as a Career
- Overview of Re-entry program
- Mock Oral Board Interview advice and demonstrations
- Mock Physical Fitness assessment, where interested applicants can preview the PT requirements and take the test free of pressure
- Meet privately with a background investigator and get personal questions answered
CCSO personnel can help potential applicants prepare for the upcoming Public Safety Testing on March 29 at Hudson’s Bay High School.
Interested persons can sign up at www.GoCCSO.com
- Click on the March 14th link
No equipment is needed, but those who choose to take the PAT, are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and bring water and a snack to rehydrate. Information provided by Clark County Sheriff’s Office.