Volunteers for these positions must commit to one year of service with an option to extend
VANCOUVER – Clark County Public Works, Parks and Lands Division, is currently recruiting Park Hosts for a few park locations in northern Clark County and Washougal. Park Hosts live onsite and are responsible for tasks including; opening and closing entrance gates, greeting and assisting park visitors, removing litter, and cleaning restrooms.
Volunteers for these positions must commit to one year of service with an option to extend. Park Hosts must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Previous public service experience or related work.
- Ability to do some physically demanding tasks.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license or be able to obtain one within 30 days.
- An activated cell phone for communication with parks staff and emergency services.
- The ability to pass a criminal background check including being fingerprinted.
- The ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Additional training will be provided to successful applicants.
Applications can be submitted online at https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1541174674. For more information, please contact Clark County Parks by phone at (564) 397-2285, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about parks and lands in Clark County by visiting our website: https://clark.wa.gov/public-works/clark-county-parks. You can also find real-time information on the Public Works Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and on NextDoor.
Information provided by Clark Co. WA Communications.