“Small Town Summer Fun”! August First Friday 2018
August 3 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
First Friday is coming August 3rd and it’s the “Small Town Summer Fun – Downtown Goes Flamingo!” 5-8pm. All the shops, restaurants, galleries, and theater will have their air conditioning going so will be nice and cool for you :). Stop by Journey at 304 NE Birch for games, flamingo crafts, and your activity list for the evening.
Come Celebrate Summer with Us!
Activities will include:
- Play the “What’s that Flamingo Saying?” game in downtown businesses & earn tickets to win great summer prizes!
- Outdoor Flamingo themed fun & games & crafts including “Stand Like a Flamingo”, Flamingo Plinko, Flamingo Spin & Win, Flamingo bean bag toss, rubber duckie water races, Find the Flamingo, Flamingo ring toss, and more with prizes.
- 2 Ribbon Cuttings!
- 5pm–to celebrate the re-opening of Hana Korean! 412 NE 4th
- 5:30pm–to celebrate the changes at Sass Beauty including welcoming Believe Boutique to their space! 222 NE 4th
- Art shows and receptions in all downtown galleries
- Wear your best “Flamingo themed attire” and get a free prize ticket!
- Free kids’ rock painting sponsored by The Paint Roller Mobile Paint Party
- Free Otter pops for the kids
- Shop, dine, and stay cool!
- Live outdoor music and dining by Mesa!
Join us for a fun and dynamic summer evening in Downtown Camas! Visit our First Friday Facebook page for more details and updates. See you soon!