Always a fun night! Friday, July 6th, 5-8pm. Do the 13th annual Camas Poker Tour, sponsored by Camas Antiques, throughout participating businesses:
- Collect a “poker card” from each participating merchant
- Turn in your cards to the dealer at Camas Antiques by 8:00pm
- You will be dealt playing cards to match the number of business “poker cards” that you have (the more businesses you visit, the more chances for a great hand!)
- Great prizes donated by local businesses will be awarded to the 5 highest hands! Good Luck!
Enjoy other family-friendly games throughout town and earn tickets to enter to win a prize basket from the merchants!
- Jackpot Plinko!
- Lucky Rollers
- Spin and Win
- Downtown Dice
- Card War
- Toss it in
Poker participation and activity lists can be found at the DCA table at Journey Church and at participating shops.
Other activities for First Friday include:
- Ribbon Cutting at 5pm to welcome Hey Jack to Downtown Camas!
- Art Gallery Shows and Receptions:
- Live music and outdoor dining at Mesa
- The Liberty Theatre will be showing the classic, American Graffiti
- Mandi and Ian of mandi MOON artistry will be doing airbush face painting – FUN!!!
- Kids, come paint with The Paint Roller mobile paint party!!!!
- Kids’ crafts and fun
- Get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown
So much going on all over town! Shop, dine, enjoy the galleries, listen to live music, and more!