- This event has passed.
Farm to Table
August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This will be an evening to remember!
JOIN US FOR AN OUTDOOR COMMUNITY DINING EXPERIENCE TO SHOWCASE OUR LOCAL FARMERS, WINERIES, BREWERS & CATERERS.
The evening begins with happy hour and live music in beautiful Overlook Park in downtown Ridgefield overlooking the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. Dinner will served family on long tables brimming with rich flowers and soft lighting along South Main Street. Come join Ridgefield’s community at its finest with wine, dining and dancing under the soft lights and stars.
This event will be held Rain or Shine, so please dress for the weather. Because beer and wine will be served with dinner, this is a 21+ event.
- Your first glass of beer or local wine
- Cash bar for beer served by Ashtown Brewing Co. OR local wine served by the Ridgefield Art Association
- Appetizer table
- Community farm-fresh four course meal with a menu created by Chef Capers Ogletree, Eatery at the Granthouse
- Live music with local artist Justin Sheehy
- Evening of music, dining and dancing with new friends & neighbors
The schedule for the evening will be:
- 6PM Arrive and admire the flower designcreated by Blue Heron Floral and atmosphere by Oak & Ivy Events & Design
- Sip on a glass of beer or wine and Appetizers while enjoying the music, learning about local farmers and viewing art created by Ridgefield Art Association members
- 6:30PM Seating Begins
- 7PM Community Dinner is served family style!
- Dusk: Dancing under the stars
COMMUNITY DINNER FOUR-COURSE MENU:
First Course – Grant House summer sausage, house made mustards, pickles & ferments
Second Course – Marinated cucumbers, summer beans, grapes and shiso with red onion & goat feta
Main Course – Spice Rubbed Hen, torn bread salad with charred corn, heirloom tomatoes, pardon peppers & herbs
Alternate Vegetarian Main – Marinated & smoked local tofu.
Dessert – olive oil cake, summer berries and fresh cream
Farmers involved include: April Joy Farm, NW Organic Farms, Cloud Nine Dairy, Gathering Together Farms, Groundwork Organics, DeNoble Farms, Prairie Creek Farms, Rick’s Wild Mushrooms, Ayer’s Creek, Wobbly Cart Organics, Red Truck Farms, Quackenbush Farms, Sauvie Island Organics, Briar Rose Creamery, Laney Family Farms, Cattail Creek, Vibrant Valley Farms.