- This event has passed.
Camas Girls’ Night Out
September 26 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-7
Camas Girls’ Night Out 2019
September 26 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
A fun-filled night on the town! with • Shopping • Cocktails & Dining • Beauty • Entertainment & Fun • Photo Booth • Prizes • Art • Music & Special Performances
Bring your friends, sisters, moms, and daughters and share a memorable and fun evening in support of a worthy cause! This event brings women together for a night of shopping, festive drinks, dining, and activities and is a fundraiser for breast and ovarian cancer support and awareness.
- Amazing prizes donated by local merchants!
- Wear PINK or TEAL and get a free raffle ticket!
- Free raffle ticket for every $10 spent in downtown!
- A “fun”draiser for local charities that promote Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support & Awareness
- Special menus and drinks, shopping, music, and more around town.
- Inspirational activities and additional fun.
- GNO shopping bag to fill with goodies and swag from merchants around town!
Just some of the fun throughout town:
- There will be a free Candy & Treat Bar created by our very own Truly Scrumptious Bakery!
- Vendors that are all about the pampering! Complimentary massages, hand treatments, facial treatments, makeup, eye makeovers, body oil treatments, more!
- “Not to Be Missed” End-of-the-Night Party at 8:15pm featuring returning favorite sassy emcee Shannon Van Horn with:
- Surprise Performances & Fun Activities
- Comedy, Games, Giveaways, Raffle Prize Drawings
- Wine & Chocolate tastings by Salud Wine Bar!
- Delicious Pink Cocktails at the Pink Lemonade Stand in Lily Atelier
- Group art project that we can each add a bit of ourselves to
The favorite Hoops for Pink returns–Make a Basket, Get a Boa – the Camas High School Girls Basketball team will be there to cheer you on!
- Girly Photo Booth in Arktana for pics with friends
- Women’s health info and resources compliments of PeaceHealth
- Bra Pong for prizes! Compliments of Pink Lemonade Project
- Fantastic raffle prizes all supporting breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action with Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of SW Washington
- Free body art painting
- Goodies and Freebies
- Fun music downtown to set the tone
- Shopping and dining specials all throughout town–get prize tickets for every $10 you spend in downtown
- Merchants hosting special activities and pampering beauty treatments
- Tickets $20 pre-event or $25 at the door. Supporting great causes!
Once you check in and pick up your schedule of all the evening’s activities, you can check out all the offerings in Journey and then head out to do as many throughout town as you can! Remember you will receive raffle tickets for every $10 spent in town! Additional raffle tickets will also be available for purchase ($2 each or 15 for $20). Gather back at 8:15pm in Journey for the fun evening show hosted by emcee Shannon Van Horn. It will be an entertaining closer including surprise activities and performances, lots of giveaways, and the raffle prize drawings!