- This event has passed.
2019 Camp Hope Discovery Dinner & Auction
May 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-7
Join us for Our 4th Annual Silent & Live Auction, a Delicious Dinner, and the opportunity to learn more about Camp Hope’s programs – hear stories about the changed lives of the youth we serve in our community! Together, we are INVESTING IN YOUTH!
Windy Hills Winery
1346 S. 38th Ct., Ridgefield, WA 98642
Saturday, May 18th
5:30 – 8:30PM
This is a fun way you can support Camp Hope
and the youth of our community!
The annual auction is our largest fundraiser for the year; it not only helps sustain our programs, but also enables us to offer our camps at a low or no cost to those who need it. 60% of our campers come from low income homes.
In just a couple of years the numbers of youth we have served has almost tripled! In addition to our programs, we serve over 20 other youth organizations in our community, including foster and at-risk youth.
Together we can make a positive difference in the lives of our youth.
Choose your level of involvement:
1) Attend our Night of Discovery an individual ticket includes a seat at a table and an amazing dinner - $65/seat
2) Purchase a table for 10 for you and your friends, or on behalf of others - have your name listed in the program guide as a Camp Hope Supporter! - $650/table
3) Provide a gift certificate, gift basket or other item for the live and silent auctions - have your name listed in the program guide as a Camp Hope Supporter! (tax deductible)
4) Become an Event Sponsor (see Sponsorship Opportunities attachment for more details https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a9e278_c4f87f3713d94d9da962de38a6e1ce73.pdf)
5) Provide a “charitable gift” for the auction – you specify the amount.- Have your name listed in the program guide as a Camp Hope Supporter! (tax deductible)